Research & Innovation at Variperm
Research & Innovation
We are proud to be the leading provider for wire wrapped filtration and flow control technology and services in Canada. From engineering to designing and manufacturing, Variperm has revolutionized wire wrap and flow control technology, using state-of-the-art techniques, materials and in-house testing.
Our Sand Control Solutions and Flow Control Technology provide industry leading products to our customers that delivers high caliber construction, durability and flow performance.
In addition to our All Welded Wire Wrapped Base Pipe Screen - a product that is dominating the industry in high-caliber construction, durability and flow performance - we have engineered, designed, patented and been first to market with:
- The world’s first ‘waxed sealed liners’ used in SAGD applications throughout North America
- A special down-hole tool that prevents tubing back-off from certain pumping applications
- The first tension torque anchor used in the oil and gas industry
- Introducing tubing conveyed bailers to the Canadian oil and gas market
- The first “one trip abandonment system” used in the oil and gas industry
We are proud of our innovation and proprietary achievements, ongoing research techniques, joint venture opportunities and our genuine ability to inject fresh thinking in the sand control industry.