Our Products & Services
Completion & Work-Over Tools
Variperm provides a vast array of downhole equipment and services from our 5 locations in Western Canada. Our products are custom manufactured at our 65,000+ sq ft Calgary facility and distributed to our 4 field districts.
At any stage of the oil or water well lifecycle, whether it’s well interventions, work-overs, remedial cementing, well abandonment or multistage completions, we have a downhole tool solution that will save rig time and minimize costs.
Our current inventory includes over 218 custom manufactured downhole tools used for a wide range of drilling and completions operations, designed for reliability, versatility and operational longevity.
Some of our downhole tools include:
- 6K and 10K Magna Grip and Magna Latch Retrievable Double Grip Packers.
- Tension Packers, Compression Packers, and Injection Packers.
- Anchor Catchers, Tubing Anchors, No-Turn Tools, and Torque Anchors.
- Flow control Profile Nipples and Sliding Sleeves.
- Isolation packers, Tubing Drains, Shear Subs, Down-hole Swivels.
- Scab Liners, Liner Hangers and Rubber Pin Packers.
- Dump Bailers, Horizontal Bailers, Clean-Out Bailers and Pump to Surface Bailers.
- Casing Scrapers, Collar Locators and Retrievable Casing Patches.
With our highly trained and seasoned field personnel available 24/7, and with the support from our operations and engineering staff in Calgary, we are able to respond quickly to unforeseen events at site and provide unparalleled quality and service.
Contact us today to learn more about Variperm's portfolio of completion and work-over tools.