Social responsibility is a foremost priority of Variperm and one of our founding principles. We aspire to be a valued and ethical patron of social and economic development while contributing to the prosperity of our employees, the community and the environment.
We aim to reduce our environmental impact by implementing company-wide reduction targets that go beyond regulatory obligations. Some of these efforts include:
- Employing sustainable technologies whenever possible
- Sourcing of local supplies
- Participation in regional recycling programs for toxic and non-toxic waste, steel, scrap metal, water and other materials
- Substitution of hazardous materials for non-hazardous alternatives
- Monitoring all plant air and noise emissions and pollutants
- Building operational processes into all engineering and manufacturing initiatives
In addition to our environmental initiatives, we operate under a top down ethical business standard where our leaders act as role models for the entire company.
These standards include budget and cost integrity methods, vigorous health and safety initiatives and company-wide responsible business practices.